- Tax Increment Financing
- County Economic Development Income Tax Revenue
- Economic Development for a Growing Economy
- Venture Capital Investment Tax Credit
- Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit
- Headquarters Relocations Tax Credit
- 21st Century Research and Technology Fund
- Training Acceleration Grant
- Industrial Development Grant Fund
- Loan Guaranty Program
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Capital Access Program
- Skills Enhancement Fund
- Technology Enhancement Certification for Hoosiers
- Technical Assistance Program
- Clean Manufacturing Technology/Safe Materials Institute
TOWN OF SYRACUSE PROGRAMS
Grant Offset Program
- There are incentive programs available for both new and existing businesses designed and implemented to build a sound, healthy environment so that business can operate profitably. Financial incentives are determined on an individual basis. They range from direct financial cost reductions (cost offsets) to assistance on buildings and infrastructure, to job training incentives.
Infrastructure grant program
- General Obligation Bond financing is available for a broad range of projects and might be available for a particular economic development project undertaken for a valid public purpose. Because general obligation bonds are backed by the political subdivision's taxing power, they generally bear a relatively low rate of interest.
On February 1, 2012 Indiana became the 23rd state in the nation and the first state in the industrial Midwest to pass right-to-work legislation.